The UnitedHealthcare Neighborhood Health Partnership plans are now being offered
Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Flagler, Lake, Volusia - NHP Quick Reference Grid
to fully insured commercial customers in the following counties. If you are a provider in these counties please refer to the
NHP Quick Reference Grids to assist you in managing the products.
Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Sarasota, Polk, Hernando, Lee - NHP Quick Reference Grid
Transplant Services Request
To help facilitate the Transplant process, effective 7/1/2012 all requests for Transplant Services for Neighborhood Health Partnership will be made to OptumHealth.
You may initiate a pre-certification request through OptumHealth by calling (888)936-7246 or by fax to (855)250-8157.
Injectable Chemotherapy - Contact eviCore healthcare for prior authorization for outpatient injectable chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer.
- Pre-Certification forms submitted to Neighborhood Health Partnership will no longer be accepted.
- To complete an injectable chemotherapy prior authorization request, you will need to log into UnitedHealthcareOnline.com
Then go to: Notifications/Prior Authorizations > Oncology Authorization Submission & Status.
- All prior authorizations need to be completed online. If you are experiencing internet connection problems or have a question you may call 866-889-8054 from 7am to 7pm, local time, Monday-Friday.
- Neighborhood Health Partnership does require prior authorization for certain supportive care drugs administered in an outpatient setting as well as the chemotherapy administrative codes and laboratory services. For this program, if the supportive care drugs (this would include the drugs used to treat anemia, neutropenia, anti-emetics, etc.) will be given during the same time period of an injectable chemotherapy regimen that has been prior authorized, no additional authorizations are required for the supportive care drugs. Additionally, no additional authorizations are required for chemotherapy administrative codes, laboratory services administered in the office, oncology office visits, iron infusions and/or anti-metics.
- Neighborhood Health Partnership does require prior authorization for blood and blood products and these services are NOT included in the chemotherapy prior authorization.
Radiology / Imaging - Pre-Certification of the following Radiology/ Imaging Services listed below are required for studies performed in a physician’s office or in a hospital outpatient setting:
- CT Scans
- PET Scans
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
Cardiology - Pre-certification of the following cardiology services listed below.
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization - performed in a physician’s office or in a hospital outpatient setting.
- Electrophysiology Implants - performed in a physician’s office, in a hospital outpatient setting, and inpatient setting.
- Echocardiogram - performed in a physician’s office or in a hospital outpatient setting.
- Stress Echocardiogram - performed in a physician’s office or in a hospital outpatient setting.
Contact Information - Pre-Certification may be obtained or verified in one of the following ways:
- Online: www.unitedhealthcareonline.com Use the UnitedHealthcareOnline application on Link for prior authorization. Sign into Link using your Optum ID. Select UnitedHealthcareOnline.com > Notifications/Prior Authorizations > Cardiology Notification & Authorization - Submission & Status, OR Radiology Notification & Authorization - Submission & Status.
- Phone: 866-889-8054 from 7 am to 7 pm, local time, Monday-Friday
The following resource materials are available:
Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Reference Guides
Evidence-based Clinical Guidelines
Pre-Certification CPT Code List
Pre-Certification Crosswalk Table
These resource materials can be found at:
Durable Medical Equipment (DME), Home Health, Home Infusion, Respiratory Services, Insulin Pumps and Supplies and Breast Pumps
United Behavioral Health (UBH)
Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) is committed to providing our members with the finest quality health care. Effective 11/1/2006,United Behavioral Health (UBH) will manage the mental health and substance abuse treatment for all our members.
This administrative change will affect how mental health and substance abuse benefits are accessed. Effective 11/1/2006 all affected members must be referred to UBH to obtain referral/authorization formental health and substance abuse care. You or the member may contact UBH directly at (800)817-4705 to obtain a referral or an authorization. Member benefits are not impacted by this change.
United Behavioral Health has established a network of providers throughout the South Florida area. This network consists of professionals from a variety of disciplines, including psychiatry, psychology, psychiatric nursing, clinical social work and substance abuse.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Neighborhood Health Partnership at (877)972-8845 or UBH at (800)817-4705. Effective 11/1/2006 crisis intervention and emergency care are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through UBH’s toll-free number.